March 20, 2017

A-Z Challenge - Theme Reveal

        You know how much I like alphabets, so when I heard about the A-Z Blog Challenge, I figured it was just the thing for me.  The idea is that every blog that participates picks a theme and then spends the month of April doing a post on the theme for every letter of the alphabet.  Although April is the official A-Z Challenge month, today is the official day to reveal one’s theme.  I already did a fantasy alphabet theme, so this time… drum roll… I will share a relief block print artist for each letter of the alphabet.  I’ve got some artists I’ve never featured before, and I plan to link to artists I’ve already mentioned, so I’m hoping this will end up creating a great index of block print artists.
        In addition, it will be fun to see what themes other bloggers do, because there’s the social aspect of everyone doing this together, and linking into the same list.  (The list of participating blogs is all the comments below the A to Z Challenge site's post of the day.)  Unlike the last alphabetical series, which was just me, this series will be part of a whole big April Alphabet party.
        Okay, but being the rebel that I am, I’ve devised a system that I think will work better for me, and be more consistent with the way this blog is usually formatted.  Instead of 6 posts a week for the month of April, I will do 3 posts a week, and I’ll start early and run late.  So tune in on Wednesday to find out what A artist will kick us off…

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds interesting :)

Kristin said...

As a sometimes printmaker, I'm looking forward to your A-Z posts. I will add you to my feedly so I can find you.
Finding Eliza

Linda Gardiner said...

So glad I stumbled on your A to Z theme. We artists are a slim group in the challenge. I will be following along. My focus is paper, book structures and fabric, but I LOVE block printing. In fact am taking a class in June.

...An Artful Life

Anne E.G. Nydam said...

Welcome, all! I hope you enjoy!

Click said...

This sounds interesting. Good luck with the challenge. :-)

Cait @ Click's Clan

Arlee Bird said...

I you like the alphabet then coming to A to Z Challenge is the right place for you. Have a great time with it!


Arlee Bird
Tossing It Out